JUNE 27 AND 28TH, 2003
POINT EDWARD, ONTARIO
1938 Point Edward Old Public School
On the left is the old public school on Edward St. In the centre of the photo is the original library that also housed the jail in the basement. Next door is the fire hall with the wooden tower risng above it. This is where the hoses were hung to dry after use.

Back To Historical


For more information email:info@pointedward125th.com

See Weekend Schedule
See Press News conference (The Observer, Jan 30, 2003)
See Press News conference (Sarnia this week, Jan 30, 2003)
See Souvenir Information
See Post Card Information

See Post Card News release (The Observer, Apr. 24, 2003)
See Press Photo of 125th Banner raising (The Observer, May 31, 2003)
See Message From The Mayor
See Special Thanks


Back to visitpointedward.com